See n Say

You will see it with your own eyes and say,

"Great is the LORD - even beyond the borders of Israel!" - Malachi 1:5

See n Say is a talking toy with pictures of animals, numbers or the alphabet on its perimeter. When the toy's draw string is pulled, it plays the recording of the corresponding picture upon which a spinning arrow randomly lands. In the randomness that we call life, may we "See n Say" the greatness of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Friday, April 29, 2005

E is for Egg Hunt (Stuart's Version)


Note: As a follow up to what I wrote a couple of weeks ago, here is Stuart's own blog of the annual city egg hunt:

One day, our family went to the Bond Park Easter Egg hunt. My family was so early, I had to wait 30 min. until I could start collecting. There were eggs that were not more than 1 inch away from me. I was dying to pick it up but that would be cheating. Eventually I survived the temptation. Ten seconds were remaining. When they got down to 5, it was too much for me. I eventually pushed down a 7 year old kid on 0. I even forgot to pick up the really close eggs.